Corporate Secretarial ServicesYour Corporate Compliance Service Provider
We provide a full range of Corporate Secretarial Services in Singapore to assist you complying with the Arca filing requirements.
Corporate Secretarial Services Singapore
A company is required to appoint a Company Secretary within 6 months from the date of incorporation under Section 171 of the Company Act. The office of secretary shall not be vacant for more than 6 months at any point in time. The secretary is appointed by the directors of the company and he or she must be an individual whose principal place of residence is in Singapore. The Company Secretary has the duty to advise the directors on how they can comply with the requirements of the Companies Act. These include the filing of annual returns, preparation of minutes and board resolutions.
In order to comply with the Company Act and adhere to the requirement of ACRA (Accounting and Corporate Regulatory Authority), most of the companies in Singapore will engage the services of a Corporate Secretarial firm in Singapore.
We have a professional and qualified team that can provide a named company secretary to the individual company to comply with ACRA requirements. Our team stays relevant to the latest update of Company Act in order to provide you with relevant advice and assist your company to accede with the latest regulation. Engaging our company secretarial services and stay focus on your core business, we will help to ensure that the Company stay compliant.
Some of the duties and services we provide as a Company Secretary, contact us for services not listed below.
- Company Incorporation Service
- Provide named Company Secretary
- Provide a nominated Director (if required)
- Provide Registered Office Address
- Issue of Shares
- Updating and Reporting of Company Information to ACRA
- Preparation board resolutions for AGMS, EGMs
- Preparation of bank resolutions
- Changes in shareholdings and shareholders
- Appointment, resignation or death of Company directors and officers
- Changes in Company Name
- Amendments to the Company Constitution
- Filing annual returns
- Maintenance of Minutes Book
- Safekeeping and ensure proper use of Company Seal
- Reminders of filing deadlines
- Any other corporate services that are not listed here
What Do You Know about Corporate Secretary?
It is a requirement of Section 171 of the Companies Act to appoint a Company Secretary.
Who can be appointed as Company Secretary?
- Within 6 months of incorporation, a Company secretary needs to be appointed and Company Secretary Office cannot be vacant more than 6 months at any point of time.
- The Company Secretary must be staying in Singapore
- If the Company’s failure to comply with the law in certain circumstances, the Secretary may be held liable.
- The Secretary needs to be professionally qualified for Public Company but need not be a professionally qualified secretary for Private Limited
Secretary of a Public Company
S171(1AA) of the Companies Act – must possess at least one of the following qualifications:
- Been a secretary of a company for at least 3 of the 5 years immediately before his appointment as Secretary of the Public Company.
- Qualified person under the Legal Profession Act
- Public accountant registered under the Accountants Act
- Member of the Institute of Certified Public Accountants of Singapore
- Member of the Singapore Association of the Institute of Chartered Secretaries and Administrators
- Member of the Association of International Accountants (Singapore Branch)
- Member of the Institute of Company Accountants, Singapore
Corporate Secretarial fees
We provide affordable Corporate Secretarial Services. We will quote base on the individual requirements. Please contact us to discuss your requirements and get a more accurate quotation. The published price is for reference only.
Annual Secretarial Fees (Estimated from)
- Remind Clients on filing deadlines
- Preparation of AGM documents
- Filing of Annual Returns
- Maintain statutory registers and minutes book
- Complete and file statutory forms promptly with ACRA
- The issue of Share Certificates
(65) 8869 5136